fuel price rise Headlines
Recommends / OPEC moves toward raising oil supply to cool prices, as Iran softens stance
The logistics industry is more than aware of the inexorable rise in oil prices. But ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
News / No free pass for shippers as box lines forced to implement new bunker surcharges
Shipper hopes that carriers will not impose fuel surcharges have been shot down as Maersk ...
Recommends / Truck drivers protest rising fuel prices in Brazil
As strikes continue to hobble Brazilian customs, the government is now facing up to protests ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service