fuel price rise Headlines
News / CMA CGM hopes new mega-boxship bow design will be on the nose for economy
A steel cutting ceremony took place in China last week on the hulls of the ...
Recommends / OPEC moves toward raising oil supply to cool prices, as Iran softens stance
The logistics industry is more than aware of the inexorable rise in oil prices. But ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
News / No free pass for shippers as box lines forced to implement new bunker surcharges
Shipper hopes that carriers will not impose fuel surcharges have been shot down as Maersk ...
Recommends / Truck drivers protest rising fuel prices in Brazil
As strikes continue to hobble Brazilian customs, the government is now facing up to protests ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive