News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Hanjin alliance partners lose out with transpacific market share up for grabs
The four remaining members of the CKYHE alliance are the biggest losers in the Hanjin Shipping ...
News / G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
Anticipated low demand in October for container bookings between Asia and North Europe has forced ...
News / Container shipping rates sink yet again, despite start of 'peak season'
Spot container shipping rates fell across all the main container trades this week as carriers ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
News / G6 plans huge capacity increase on Asia-Mediterranean trade, which may put pressure on rates
The G6 alliance is to increase its capacity on the Asia-Mediterranean trade by 21%, almost 2,200 ...
News / G6 takes shipper fears on board and phases-out HMM ships from Asia-Europe trades
The G6 Alliance is to phase out troubled ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) ships ...
News / G6 extends Asia-Europe Loop 6 suspension indefinitely to sustain freight rate gains
The G6 Alliance today extended the suspension of its Loop 6 service from Asia to North Europe ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships