News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Hanjin alliance partners lose out with transpacific market share up for grabs
The four remaining members of the CKYHE alliance are the biggest losers in the Hanjin Shipping ...
News / G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
Anticipated low demand in October for container bookings between Asia and North Europe has forced ...
News / Container shipping rates sink yet again, despite start of 'peak season'
Spot container shipping rates fell across all the main container trades this week as carriers ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
News / G6 plans huge capacity increase on Asia-Mediterranean trade, which may put pressure on rates
The G6 alliance is to increase its capacity on the Asia-Mediterranean trade by 21%, almost 2,200 ...
News / G6 takes shipper fears on board and phases-out HMM ships from Asia-Europe trades
The G6 Alliance is to phase out troubled ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) ships ...
News / G6 extends Asia-Europe Loop 6 suspension indefinitely to sustain freight rate gains
The G6 Alliance today extended the suspension of its Loop 6 service from Asia to North Europe ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia