News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Hanjin alliance partners lose out with transpacific market share up for grabs
The four remaining members of the CKYHE alliance are the biggest losers in the Hanjin Shipping ...
News / G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
Anticipated low demand in October for container bookings between Asia and North Europe has forced ...
News / Container shipping rates sink yet again, despite start of 'peak season'
Spot container shipping rates fell across all the main container trades this week as carriers ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
News / G6 plans huge capacity increase on Asia-Mediterranean trade, which may put pressure on rates
The G6 alliance is to increase its capacity on the Asia-Mediterranean trade by 21%, almost 2,200 ...
News / G6 takes shipper fears on board and phases-out HMM ships from Asia-Europe trades
The G6 Alliance is to phase out troubled ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) ships ...
News / G6 extends Asia-Europe Loop 6 suspension indefinitely to sustain freight rate gains
The G6 Alliance today extended the suspension of its Loop 6 service from Asia to North Europe ...
News / New container line alliance may find it has 'too many cooks in its kitchen', suggests Drewry
“Alliances are only as stable as their member carriers,” was maritime consultant Drewry’s first comment on plans to ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading