News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Hanjin alliance partners lose out with transpacific market share up for grabs
The four remaining members of the CKYHE alliance are the biggest losers in the Hanjin Shipping ...
News / G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
Anticipated low demand in October for container bookings between Asia and North Europe has forced ...
News / Container shipping rates sink yet again, despite start of 'peak season'
Spot container shipping rates fell across all the main container trades this week as carriers ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
News / G6 plans huge capacity increase on Asia-Mediterranean trade, which may put pressure on rates
The G6 alliance is to increase its capacity on the Asia-Mediterranean trade by 21%, almost 2,200 ...
News / G6 takes shipper fears on board and phases-out HMM ships from Asia-Europe trades
The G6 Alliance is to phase out troubled ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) ships ...
News / G6 extends Asia-Europe Loop 6 suspension indefinitely to sustain freight rate gains
The G6 Alliance today extended the suspension of its Loop 6 service from Asia to North Europe ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV