Comment / GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with a projected annual GDP ...
People / GAC appoints sales directors for the eastern and western hemispheres
GAC has created two managerial positions: group sales directors to cover the eastern and western ...
People / Paul Fardy named new managing director of GAC North America Logistics
In a managerial shake-up, GAC North America Logistics has appointed Paul Fardy (pictured above) as ...
People / GAC announces sweeping regional management changes
GAC Group, which provides a range of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services, yesterday announced ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared