People / Bob Bandos takes over from Lars Heisselberg at GAC Americas
Bob Bandos (pictured above, left) has been appointed GAC’s group vice president of the Americas, ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
Comment / GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with a projected annual GDP ...
People / GAC appoints sales directors for the eastern and western hemispheres
GAC has created two managerial positions: group sales directors to cover the eastern and western ...
People / Paul Fardy named new managing director of GAC North America Logistics
In a managerial shake-up, GAC North America Logistics has appointed Paul Fardy (pictured above) as ...
People / GAC announces sweeping regional management changes
GAC Group, which provides a range of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services, yesterday announced ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?