People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
Comment / GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with a projected annual GDP ...
People / GAC appoints sales directors for the eastern and western hemispheres
GAC has created two managerial positions: group sales directors to cover the eastern and western ...
People / Paul Fardy named new managing director of GAC North America Logistics
In a managerial shake-up, GAC North America Logistics has appointed Paul Fardy (pictured above) as ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion