People / Johan Ehn appointed GAC managing director in Sweden
GAC has appointed Johan Ehn as its managing director in Sweden. Mr Ehn brings more than ...
People / GAC appoints Rudi van Niekerk to manage Nigeria business
GAC has appointed Rudi van Niekerk as managing director of its Nigeria business. his appointment sees ...
People / Bob Bandos takes over from Lars Heisselberg at GAC Americas
Bob Bandos (pictured above, left) has been appointed GAC’s group vice president of the Americas, ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
Comment / GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with a projected annual GDP ...
People / GAC appoints sales directors for the eastern and western hemispheres
GAC has created two managerial positions: group sales directors to cover the eastern and western ...
People / Paul Fardy named new managing director of GAC North America Logistics
In a managerial shake-up, GAC North America Logistics has appointed Paul Fardy (pictured above) as ...
People / GAC announces sweeping regional management changes
GAC Group, which provides a range of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services, yesterday announced ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day