Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
News / Bangladesh moves to improve airport security as UK bans air cargo imports
The UK has banned air cargo imports from Bangladesh over security concerns at its airports – a further ...
Inditex sales growth quickens on shop and online expansion
Air freight sweetheart Inditex has reported good results – especially in its growing businesses in ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion