Comment / Under the radar: Wincanton shines as break-up talk vanishes
“In the first half of the year the Group has delivered a healthy overall performance ...
News / No break up for Wincanton with profits on the rise, says CEO
Wincanton chief executive Adrian Coleman has poured cold water on breaking up the group as ...
Recommends / Investor Gatemore pushes for break-up of logistics firm Wincanton
Investment firm Gatemore Capital, which spent much of last year engaged in a running war ...
News / DX Express 'still on course' for recovery despite poor half-year for freight division
DX Express may have replaced its key executives, but the numbers aren’t looking good, recording ...
News / Gatemore stumps up £2m to help push DX Group back into the black
DX Group’s largest shareholder, Gatemore Capital, has agreed to lend the company £2m to provide “the ...
News / DX Group plans to 'go it alone' after Menzies takeover talks break down
Discussions on the proposed acquisition of Menzies Distribution by DX Group have broken down, it was revealed ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'