GB Railfreight Headlines
People / GBRf MD John Smith appointed CEO of parent company Hector Rail
GB Railfreight (GBRf) managing director John Smith has been appointed as the new chief executive ...
People / Duncan Clarke joins GB Railfreight board as Lee Armstrong returns as commercial director
GB Railfreight (GBRf) has promoted Duncan Clark (pictured above) to strategic development director with a ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
News / GB Railfreight sold to Swedish investment fund to boost pan-European cargo network
The UK’s third-largest intermodal operator, GB Railfreight, is set to welcome new owners after Eurotunnel ...
News / Be bold and build – post-Brexit UK must be able to compete, say business leaders
Business leaders have called for a post-Brexit UK to deliver “strong, calm and decisive leadership ...
News / GB Railfreight calls for more investment in infrastructure as intermodal traffic gathers speed
GB Railfreight is set to launch its eighth daily intermodal service out of Felixstowe next ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'