GB Railfreight Headlines
People / GBRf MD John Smith appointed CEO of parent company Hector Rail
GB Railfreight (GBRf) managing director John Smith has been appointed as the new chief executive ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
People / Duncan Clarke joins GB Railfreight board as Lee Armstrong returns as commercial director
GB Railfreight (GBRf) has promoted Duncan Clark (pictured above) to strategic development director with a ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
News / GB Railfreight sold to Swedish investment fund to boost pan-European cargo network
The UK’s third-largest intermodal operator, GB Railfreight, is set to welcome new owners after Eurotunnel ...
News / Be bold and build – post-Brexit UK must be able to compete, say business leaders
Business leaders have called for a post-Brexit UK to deliver “strong, calm and decisive leadership ...
News / GB Railfreight calls for more investment in infrastructure as intermodal traffic gathers speed
GB Railfreight is set to launch its eighth daily intermodal service out of Felixstowe next ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV