GB Railfreight Headlines
People / Retirement tribute to Tony Berkeley is literally on track... and on time
Tony Berkeley, chairman of Rail Freight Group (RFG), has had a train named after him ...
People / GBRf MD John Smith appointed CEO of parent company Hector Rail
GB Railfreight (GBRf) managing director John Smith has been appointed as the new chief executive ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
People / Duncan Clarke joins GB Railfreight board as Lee Armstrong returns as commercial director
GB Railfreight (GBRf) has promoted Duncan Clark (pictured above) to strategic development director with a ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
News / GB Railfreight sold to Swedish investment fund to boost pan-European cargo network
The UK’s third-largest intermodal operator, GB Railfreight, is set to welcome new owners after Eurotunnel ...
News / Be bold and build – post-Brexit UK must be able to compete, say business leaders
Business leaders have called for a post-Brexit UK to deliver “strong, calm and decisive leadership ...
News / GB Railfreight calls for more investment in infrastructure as intermodal traffic gathers speed
GB Railfreight is set to launch its eighth daily intermodal service out of Felixstowe next ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links