GB Railfreight Headlines
People / Retirement tribute to Tony Berkeley is literally on track... and on time
Tony Berkeley, chairman of Rail Freight Group (RFG), has had a train named after him ...
People / GBRf MD John Smith appointed CEO of parent company Hector Rail
GB Railfreight (GBRf) managing director John Smith has been appointed as the new chief executive ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
People / Duncan Clarke joins GB Railfreight board as Lee Armstrong returns as commercial director
GB Railfreight (GBRf) has promoted Duncan Clark (pictured above) to strategic development director with a ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
News / GB Railfreight sold to Swedish investment fund to boost pan-European cargo network
The UK’s third-largest intermodal operator, GB Railfreight, is set to welcome new owners after Eurotunnel ...
News / Be bold and build – post-Brexit UK must be able to compete, say business leaders
Business leaders have called for a post-Brexit UK to deliver “strong, calm and decisive leadership ...
News / GB Railfreight calls for more investment in infrastructure as intermodal traffic gathers speed
GB Railfreight is set to launch its eighth daily intermodal service out of Felixstowe next ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive