People / Sabine Spielrein named as internal audit director of Gefco
GEFCO Group has appointed Sabine Spielrein (pictured above) as its internal audit director, reporting to ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
Recommends / Gefco unveils plans after acquisition of IJS Global
In this article, Gefco’s chairman outlines why the company bought IJS Global. In an interview with ...
Gefco eyes more expansion as it wards off major competition to acquire IJS Global
Gefco has beaten interest from three other large logistics companies to acquire Dutch forwarder IJS ...
News / Russian Railways looks to move into logistics with Gefco deal
After days of mounting speculation, French car-maker Peugeot-Citroen (PSA) today confirmed that it had entered ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive