Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
News / Gefco buys Morocco-Europe fashion and automotive groupage operator GLT
Russian Railways-owned logistics provider Gefco has continued its international expansion with the acquisition of Spanish ...
News / GEFCO boosts logistics footprint in UK with new Merseyside hub
GEFCO has boosted its logistics offering in the UK with a new £10m supply chain ...
News / GEFCO clocks up 25% rise in EBITDA as European car market picks up
Automotive logistics specialist GEFCO has reported a 25.8% year-on-year increase in EBITDA for the first ...
People / Sabine Spielrein named as internal audit director of Gefco
GEFCO Group has appointed Sabine Spielrein (pictured above) as its internal audit director, reporting to ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
GEFCO sees results boost as car market recovers and IJS buy filters in
GEFCO, the PSA Peugeot Citroën and Russian Railways-owned forwarder, is celebrating a rise of more ...
Recommends / Gefco unveils plans after acquisition of IJS Global
In this article, Gefco’s chairman outlines why the company bought IJS Global. In an interview with ...
Gefco eyes more expansion as it wards off major competition to acquire IJS Global
Gefco has beaten interest from three other large logistics companies to acquire Dutch forwarder IJS ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making