General Average Headlines
News / Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
Although the fire-ravaged Maersk Honam is due to berth at Jebel Ali today, the discharge ...
News / Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
Shippers with cargo aboard the fire-stricken Maersk Honam will have to stump up over half ...
Recommends / TT Talk: Attention! Inspecting General Average
Following the tragic fire aboard Maersk Honam earlier this year, TT Club has put together ...
News / Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
The fire-stricken Maersk Honam has finally reached an anchorage point outside Jebel Ali Port, Dubai – but ...
News / Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
MSC has advised shippers and freight forwarders with cargo on the fire-stricken Maersk Honam that the ...
News / Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
The insurance industry is bracing itself for hundreds of millions of dollars of claims from ...
News / Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
The tragedy of the Maersk Honam continued to unfold on the Indian Ocean today when Maersk Line ...
Recommends / General Average – a useful guide on issues arising in container shipping
General Average is an insurance concept that might make a lot of sense to shipowners, ...
News / General Average declared on refloated Hanjin Aqua, but some shippers were uninsured
The 2013-built 4,500 teu Hanjin Aqua is expected to arrive under tow at Singapore tomorrow ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe