General Average Headlines
News / General average 'likely' as another blaze breaks out on a containership
Yet another container vessel has caught fire – the latest casualty is the 9,200 teu APL Vancouver, off the Vietnamese ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd declares general average on fire-stricken Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd has formally declared general average on its fire-stricken Yantian Express. A fire broke out in ...
News / Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
Maersk Line is launching what it claims is an alternative to cargo insurance in response ...
News / Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
Although the fire-ravaged Maersk Honam is due to berth at Jebel Ali today, the discharge ...
News / Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
Shippers with cargo aboard the fire-stricken Maersk Honam will have to stump up over half ...
Recommends / TT Talk: Attention! Inspecting General Average
Following the tragic fire aboard Maersk Honam earlier this year, TT Club has put together ...
News / Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
The fire-stricken Maersk Honam has finally reached an anchorage point outside Jebel Ali Port, Dubai – but ...
News / Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
MSC has advised shippers and freight forwarders with cargo on the fire-stricken Maersk Honam that the ...
News / Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
The insurance industry is bracing itself for hundreds of millions of dollars of claims from ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe