News / Eric Martin-Neuville to head global forwarding as Geodis revamps regional network
Geodis has undertaken a “root and branch restructuring” of its board, operational team and regional ...
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
News / Interview with Marie-Christine Lombard: Geodis eyes expansion and investment around the world, but eyes it calmly
It’s a haven of calm on the Geodis stand at Munich’s Transport Logistic show. Busy, ...
People / Exoskeletons give more power to Geodis workers' elbows
In one of those curious incidences where life imitates art, Geodis has introduced the use ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / Geodis set to expand its US footprint after receiving green light for takeover of OHL
France’s biggest supply chain and logistics group Geodis has announced that it has received regulatory ...
Recommends / Geodis nears $800m acquisition of OHL
Geodis is set to propel itself into the US market with a purchase of Ozburn-Hessey ...
People / Thomas Kraus named group marketing director of Geodis
Thomas Kraus has been appointed head of group marketing at Geodis. The 48-year-old former chief ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making