People / Sascha Petersmann now Baytree's top man in Germany
European logistics and industrial property developer Baytree Logistics Properties, launched by AXA Investment Managers – ...
Recommends / Hybrid trucks to power up on electrical overhead line
The Handy Shipping Guide is reporting that the German state of Hesse has commissioned Siemens ...
Recommends / BMW halts car production due to supply chain snag
Production of BMW’s Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 models was brought to a halt ...
The shame of shipowners as Germany tops list for worst scrapping practices
Somehow, you’d never think that Germany would top any list for bad environmental practices. And ...
News / Scoop for Wilhelmshaven as the Ocean Alliance comes to call
Although still unconfirmed by carriers – giving greater credence to Drewry’s view that a lack ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
Recommends / Container shipping slump stings German investors
If there’s one kind of shipping investor that it is difficult not to feel rather sorry ...
Now Germany limits air cargo imports from Bangladesh in further blow to garment exporters
Bangladeshi exporters are reeling from Germany’s decision to restrict direct air cargo imports from the country, while its ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared