Recommends / Deutsche Bank ready to help German firms’ China ambitions
The South China Morning Post is reporting that the trade war between China and the ...
News / Swissport expands handling footprint in Germany with Apron acquisition
Air cargo handler Swissport has acquired rival Apron GmbH in Stuttgart, making the city its ...
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
Recommends / Hermes and Seko Logistics join hands in Germany
Hermes Group will be taking over Seko Logistics’ German operations. The company issued a statement ...
Comment / Market Insight: Priced to perfection, Hapag-Lloyd the industry risk gauge
Hapag-Lloyd is at the forefront of competition in the container shipping sector, and latest news ...
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
News / Bullish Lufthansa Cargo holds firm on €12 fee for use of paper air waybills
Lufthansa Cargo is set to increase its charges to customers that continue to use paper air waybills. Until ...
News / Shippers face surcharges on boxes by barge as summer heat hits Rhine water level
Shippers are facing increased costs and delays on Europe’s inland waterways as soaring summer temperatures ...
News / MPC picks up three more discounted boxships as the charter market heats up
Oslo-based containership owner MPC Container Ships has launched another raid on the former assets of ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes