People / Sascha Petersmann now Baytree's top man in Germany
European logistics and industrial property developer Baytree Logistics Properties, launched by AXA Investment Managers – ...
Recommends / Hybrid trucks to power up on electrical overhead line
The Handy Shipping Guide is reporting that the German state of Hesse has commissioned Siemens ...
Recommends / BMW halts car production due to supply chain snag
Production of BMW’s Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 models was brought to a halt ...
The shame of shipowners as Germany tops list for worst scrapping practices
Somehow, you’d never think that Germany would top any list for bad environmental practices. And ...
News / Scoop for Wilhelmshaven as the Ocean Alliance comes to call
Although still unconfirmed by carriers – giving greater credence to Drewry’s view that a lack ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
Recommends / Container shipping slump stings German investors
If there’s one kind of shipping investor that it is difficult not to feel rather sorry ...
Now Germany limits air cargo imports from Bangladesh in further blow to garment exporters
Bangladeshi exporters are reeling from Germany’s decision to restrict direct air cargo imports from the country, while its ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk