gig economy Headlines
News / Addison Lee driver is a company worker not self-employed, rules court
A UK employment court has ruled against courier firm Addison Lee, deciding one of its drivers ...
News / Addison Lee next 'gig economy' operator on Independent Workers' Union radar
The UK trade union that won an employment case against courier firm CitySprint and forced ...
Recommends / Gig economy workers on their jobs: 'They do exercise control over us'
The Guardian’s coverage of the CitySprint and Deliveroo employment cases has been excellent, and the ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared