Global Ship Lease Headlines
News / Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
Owners of smaller containerships, with limited exposure to the volatile deepsea east-west trades, are enjoying increases in ...
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / Danaos still feeling the pain of Hanjin collapse as charter market stays flat
Greek containership owner Danaos has said the sector’s charter market is “moving sideways” and it ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / Impairment charges keep GSL floating in red ink for 2016
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) posted a net loss of $68.2m for 2016, following ...
News / Sinking value of panamax box ships propels Seaspan into a sea of red ink in Q3
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation – the biggest individual creditor of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping – is ...
News / CMA CGM wins daily rate reductions on vessel charter extensions as owners seek security in choppy waters
Global Ship Lease (GSL) has announced that it has extended its charters with CMA CGM ...
News / CMA CGM continues to underpin Global Ship Lease performance
UK-based containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) has revealed it has contracted revenue of $900m ...
Recommends / GSL opens its board to CMA CGM
Boardrooms can be very secretive places, with much off-record discussion and the minutes of meetings ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites