Global Ship Lease Headlines
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
News / Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
Owners of smaller containerships, with limited exposure to the volatile deepsea east-west trades, are enjoying increases in ...
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / Danaos still feeling the pain of Hanjin collapse as charter market stays flat
Greek containership owner Danaos has said the sector’s charter market is “moving sideways” and it ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / Impairment charges keep GSL floating in red ink for 2016
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) posted a net loss of $68.2m for 2016, following ...
News / Sinking value of panamax box ships propels Seaspan into a sea of red ink in Q3
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation – the biggest individual creditor of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping – is ...
News / CMA CGM wins daily rate reductions on vessel charter extensions as owners seek security in choppy waters
Global Ship Lease (GSL) has announced that it has extended its charters with CMA CGM ...
News / CMA CGM continues to underpin Global Ship Lease performance
UK-based containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) has revealed it has contracted revenue of $900m ...
Recommends / GSL opens its board to CMA CGM
Boardrooms can be very secretive places, with much off-record discussion and the minutes of meetings ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018