Global Ship Lease Headlines
News / Global Ship Lease eyes new ships and acquisitions after round of debt financing
Non-operating containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) is eyeing merger and acquisition activity after a recent round ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
News / Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
Owners of smaller containerships, with limited exposure to the volatile deepsea east-west trades, are enjoying increases in ...
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / Danaos still feeling the pain of Hanjin collapse as charter market stays flat
Greek containership owner Danaos has said the sector’s charter market is “moving sideways” and it ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / Impairment charges keep GSL floating in red ink for 2016
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) posted a net loss of $68.2m for 2016, following ...
News / Sinking value of panamax box ships propels Seaspan into a sea of red ink in Q3
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation – the biggest individual creditor of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping – is ...
News / CMA CGM wins daily rate reductions on vessel charter extensions as owners seek security in choppy waters
Global Ship Lease (GSL) has announced that it has extended its charters with CMA CGM ...
News / CMA CGM continues to underpin Global Ship Lease performance
UK-based containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) has revealed it has contracted revenue of $900m ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule