Global Ship Lease Headlines
News / No holiday bonus for container charter market as demand weakens
Containership brokers are concerned about the fixture prospects for the smaller ship types in the ...
News / Danaos still feeling the pain of Hanjin collapse as charter market stays flat
Greek containership owner Danaos has said the sector’s charter market is “moving sideways” and it ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / Impairment charges keep GSL floating in red ink for 2016
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) posted a net loss of $68.2m for 2016, following ...
News / Sinking value of panamax box ships propels Seaspan into a sea of red ink in Q3
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation – the biggest individual creditor of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping – is ...
News / CMA CGM wins daily rate reductions on vessel charter extensions as owners seek security in choppy waters
Global Ship Lease (GSL) has announced that it has extended its charters with CMA CGM ...
News / CMA CGM continues to underpin Global Ship Lease performance
UK-based containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) has revealed it has contracted revenue of $900m ...
Recommends / GSL opens its board to CMA CGM
Boardrooms can be very secretive places, with much off-record discussion and the minutes of meetings ...
News / GSL looks to bond issue for funds to buy ships and widen its customer base
Global Ship Lease (GSL), a UK-based containership owner, revealed yesterday that if attempts to restructure ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe