Global Shippers Forum Headlines
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
People / GSF's Chris Welsh joins International Cargo Handling Association board
Secretary general of the Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF) Chris Welsh has joined the International Cargo ...
News / Global Shippers Forum and World Shipping Council clash over liner consolidation
Liner shipping lobbyist the World Shipping Council has rejected claims from the Global Shippers Forum that competition ...
News / Shippers slam forwarders and carriers 'exploiting' VGM rule to add more fees
Shipper representatives have claimed that some freight forwarders and carriers have looked to use the ...
News / Shippers want transparency in air freight bookings and to deal direct with airlines
Shippers should be allowed more access to airlines to book directly, according to the new ...
Recommends / GSF calls for government help on unsubstantiated shipping surcharges
The Global Shippers Forum is calling for a new global campaign to help stamp out ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'