Global Shippers Forum Headlines
News / Container line alliances reduce shipper choice, says ITF as the EC reviews the rules
The EU should end the block exemption against forming consortia the liner shipping industry currently enjoys, says a new ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
News / Carriers' new bunker surcharges spark anger among shippers and 3PLs
The imposition of emergency bunker surcharges looks set to pitch container shipping lines into direct conflict ...
People / Sean van Dort steps up to become new chairman of the Global Shippers' Forum
Sean van Dort (pictured) has been voted in as the new chairman of the Global ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
People / GSF's Chris Welsh joins International Cargo Handling Association board
Secretary general of the Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF) Chris Welsh has joined the International Cargo ...
News / Global Shippers Forum and World Shipping Council clash over liner consolidation
Liner shipping lobbyist the World Shipping Council has rejected claims from the Global Shippers Forum that competition ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'