Global Supply Chains Headlines
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / Critical ‘Chokepoints’ threaten global food supply, warns report
A UK think-tank has analysed various logistics “chokepoints” to find out where the supply chain ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe