GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
DHL-owned UK Mail is facing legal action after allegedly “forcing” some 6,000 of its drivers ...
News / UK Express admits its drivers are employees and settles union claim out of court
UK labour union GMB says a case brought against e-commerce courier UK Express (UKXD) has been ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?