Goldman Sachs Headlines
BBG: Goldman Sachs makes a brave M&A move
Bloomberg‘s Chris Hughes writes: “Apollo Global Management’s reputation for M&A savvy is suddenly under threat. ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: why Goldman Sachs bought CEVA stock?
After a long of day of talk spent on the DSV/Panalpina takeover situation, I bumped ...
Recommends / Goldman Sachs buys into Neovia despite debt load
The entity formerly known as Caterpillar Logistics, which was owned by the vast US heavy ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe