Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Comment / Software playing by the rules could give us air cargo humans an edge
In March, an historic event took place in Seoul, South Korea: a piece of software ...
Recommends / Google wants to deliver packages from self-driving trucks
The latest on self-driving vehicles from the highly recommended Quartz. This week Google filed a ...
Recommends / Google plans to start delivering packages by drone in 2017
Not the most in-depth of articles, but does contain the interesting insight that the Google ...
Recommends / Uber eyes logistics and poaches Google's same-day delivery boss
Technology companies such as Uber are expected cause significant disruption in the logistics and delivery ...
Recommends / DHL beats Amazon & Google to first planned Europe drone delivery
While all the talk about drone deliveries augmenting supply chains has centred on a race ...
Recommends / Google’s robotic investments: driverless cars supported by home delivery robots?
A quick peek into a possible near future, as Logistics Viewpoints argues that Google and ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts