Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Comment / Software playing by the rules could give us air cargo humans an edge
In March, an historic event took place in Seoul, South Korea: a piece of software ...
Recommends / Google wants to deliver packages from self-driving trucks
The latest on self-driving vehicles from the highly recommended Quartz. This week Google filed a ...
Recommends / Google plans to start delivering packages by drone in 2017
Not the most in-depth of articles, but does contain the interesting insight that the Google ...
Recommends / Uber eyes logistics and poaches Google's same-day delivery boss
Technology companies such as Uber are expected cause significant disruption in the logistics and delivery ...
Recommends / DHL beats Amazon & Google to first planned Europe drone delivery
While all the talk about drone deliveries augmenting supply chains has centred on a race ...
Recommends / Google’s robotic investments: driverless cars supported by home delivery robots?
A quick peek into a possible near future, as Logistics Viewpoints argues that Google and ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe