Recommends / Quest to dominate self-driving cars at the heart of Waymo vs Uber
The outcome of this court case is likely to have direct bearing on the development ...
Recommends / Ahead of Tesla, a start-up's self-driving truck is set to hit Indian roads
Tesla has won plaudits and orders for its recently revealed automated Semi. But it’s far ...
Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Comment / Software playing by the rules could give us air cargo humans an edge
In March, an historic event took place in Seoul, South Korea: a piece of software ...
Recommends / Google wants to deliver packages from self-driving trucks
The latest on self-driving vehicles from the highly recommended Quartz. This week Google filed a ...
Recommends / Google plans to start delivering packages by drone in 2017
Not the most in-depth of articles, but does contain the interesting insight that the Google ...
Recommends / Uber eyes logistics and poaches Google's same-day delivery boss
Technology companies such as Uber are expected cause significant disruption in the logistics and delivery ...
Recommends / DHL beats Amazon & Google to first planned Europe drone delivery
While all the talk about drone deliveries augmenting supply chains has centred on a race ...
Recommends / Google’s robotic investments: driverless cars supported by home delivery robots?
A quick peek into a possible near future, as Logistics Viewpoints argues that Google and ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018