Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Comment / Software playing by the rules could give us air cargo humans an edge
In March, an historic event took place in Seoul, South Korea: a piece of software ...
Recommends / Google wants to deliver packages from self-driving trucks
The latest on self-driving vehicles from the highly recommended Quartz. This week Google filed a ...
Recommends / Google plans to start delivering packages by drone in 2017
Not the most in-depth of articles, but does contain the interesting insight that the Google ...
Recommends / Uber eyes logistics and poaches Google's same-day delivery boss
Technology companies such as Uber are expected cause significant disruption in the logistics and delivery ...
Recommends / DHL beats Amazon & Google to first planned Europe drone delivery
While all the talk about drone deliveries augmenting supply chains has centred on a race ...
Recommends / Google’s robotic investments: driverless cars supported by home delivery robots?
A quick peek into a possible near future, as Logistics Viewpoints argues that Google and ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites