Recommends / Tesla car deliveries in Norway delayed by ‘dangerous’ transporters
Per capita, nowhere outranks Norway for Tesla. The Scandinavian country buys more of Elon Musk’s ...
News / Port of Gothenburg being 'dragged to its lowest ebb' by dockworker dispute
With industrial action continuing to hobble the port of Gothenburg, terminal operator APM Terminals has resorted ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / OOCL axes services to port of Gothenburg while labour dispute continues
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has suspended its services until the industrial action at APM Terminals’ ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
Recommends / Escalating dockworker conflict now threatens Swedish economy
The row between management and dockers at Sweden’s major container gateway, Gothenburg, has now descended ...
News / A tale of two port cities: good times at Gdansk; grievances at Gothenburg
Deepwater Container Terminal (DCT) Gdansk experienced record volumes in 2016, while neighbouring Baltic port Gothenburg ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?