News / Port of Gothenburg being 'dragged to its lowest ebb' by dockworker dispute
With industrial action continuing to hobble the port of Gothenburg, terminal operator APM Terminals has resorted ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / OOCL axes services to port of Gothenburg while labour dispute continues
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has suspended its services until the industrial action at APM Terminals’ ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
Recommends / Escalating dockworker conflict now threatens Swedish economy
The row between management and dockers at Sweden’s major container gateway, Gothenburg, has now descended ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading