Ground handling Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: WFS Q3 out – more joy than pain, for once?
Under new ownership, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) might soon return to shine – its ...
News / Shake-up for ground handling as WFS founder launches Transborder Aviation network
The ground handling market – and e-commerce – is set for a makeover with the formation of ...
Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / United spots a gap in domestic market and launches ground handling services
United Airlines has revealed that it was driven to launch its own domestic ground handling ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe