Gulf carriers Headlines
Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
People / Hogan out at Etihad as strategy changes, threatening thousands of other jobs
There are to be a number of management changes in the airline industry. Handesblatt is reporting ...
Recommends / Gulf airlines face renewed threat from protectionist Trump
Donald Trump’s protectionist stance could widen the divide between US and Gulf carriers afterhe takes office ...
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts