Gulf carriers Headlines
Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
People / Hogan out at Etihad as strategy changes, threatening thousands of other jobs
There are to be a number of management changes in the airline industry. Handesblatt is reporting ...
Recommends / Gulf airlines face renewed threat from protectionist Trump
Donald Trump’s protectionist stance could widen the divide between US and Gulf carriers afterhe takes office ...
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers