Gulf carriers Headlines
News / Dutch pilots demand AF-KLM Cargo cancels wet-lease freighter deal with Qatar
Dutch pilots’ association VNV has hit out at Air France-KLM for wet-leasing freighters from Qatar ...
The ups and downs of reaching an 'understanding' between the US and Gulf airlines
This week has seen much confusion over the details of the agreement between the US ...
News / US airlines get back at 'subsidised' Gulf carriers via latest US tax and jobs Bill
Hidden deep at the end of the latest Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill is ...
Recommends / Planes, politics and protectionism: can US carriers have it both ways?
In her latest blog, ATW editor Karen Walker looks into the growth of US protectionism in ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo can rise above 2016 loss, but 'the playing field must be level'
Cargo carriers must compete on an even playing field if the market is to see ...
Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs