News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
People / Air freight industry and friends mourn former HACTL chief Mark Whitehead
The Loadstar is deeply saddened to report that former chief executive of HACTL Mark Whitehead has ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Hactl fends off rivals as it adapts to changes brought on by e-commerce
A nice article on Hactl, Hong Kong’s air cargo terminal and handler, which suffered the ...
People / Lilian Chan globe trots for Hactl while Vivien Lau takes on new role
Lilian Chan, executive director at Hactl, is to become a global ambassador for the company ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'