Hamburg Sud Headlines
News / Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
Problems continue to plague the UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe – Hamburg Süd has announced it ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
News / Container shipping rates could plunge after Asia-Latin America capacity hike
Container lines on the Asia-west coast South America tradelane are preparing for a fight for ...
News / 'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
Hamburg Sud’s entry into the mainstream east – west tradelanes in 2015, principally through its ...
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
News / Liner shipping M&A has 'destroyed $110bn of shareholder value' in 21 years, says report
A new report estimates that over the past 21 years the container industry has “destroyed” ...
News / ONE 'plays it safe' with no major changes to services and commercial contacts
Alphaliner’s analysis of Ocean Network Express’s Day ONE service network from April 1 – outside ...
News / Maersk and Hamburg Süd revamp Asia-west coast South America service network
Maersk Line and its newly acquired Hamburg Süd subsidiary will launch a new Asia-South America west ...
Comment / Analysis: Hamburg Süd integration makes it a different financial ballgame for Maersk
Late 2017 tailwinds are likely to boost the annual results of all the major container ...
News / Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd may disrupt Asia-Latin America trades, warning
Maersk Line’s acquisition of Latin American specialist carrier Hamburg Süd could be a disruptive influence on ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs