Handle with care Headlines
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
People / Menzies' new Mr Cargo unveils ambitious plans for UK air freight operation
Menzies Aviation is to put a new focus on its cargo operations in the UK. As ...
People / WFS announces management changes in corporate restructure
Craig Smyth, former boss of Menzies who took on the WFS challenge last year, has ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
Recommends / Lithium batteries riskier to aircraft than previously thought, research shows
Here comes the lithium battery debate once more, and it is likely to gain further ...
Recommends / Lithium metal batteries could be banned from bellies by January 2015
From January 1 2015, lithium metal batteries will no longer be able to travel in ...
Recommends / Clock ticking on lithium metal battery cargo?
This week ICAO’s Dangerous Goods Panel is reviewing tests completed last month on the transport ...
Recommends / Understanding risk and threats to the supply chain
An interesting Q&A with John Manners-Bell, who has published a book on Supply Chain Risk. ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared