Handle with care Headlines
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
Recommends / Lithium batteries riskier to aircraft than previously thought, research shows
Here comes the lithium battery debate once more, and it is likely to gain further ...
Recommends / Lithium metal batteries could be banned from bellies by January 2015
From January 1 2015, lithium metal batteries will no longer be able to travel in ...
Recommends / Clock ticking on lithium metal battery cargo?
This week ICAO’s Dangerous Goods Panel is reviewing tests completed last month on the transport ...
Recommends / Understanding risk and threats to the supply chain
An interesting Q&A with John Manners-Bell, who has published a book on Supply Chain Risk. ...
Recommends / Amazon slapped by fine over leaking hazmat shipment
Yet again the delivery of dangerous goods comes under the spotlight after Amazon – which ...
30% of online purchases are mailed in breach of dangerous goods rules
The shipping of as much as 30% of goods sold on online retail and auction ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts