Hanjin Shipping Headlines
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
News / Hanjin suppliers and customers on a collision course over money and cargo
Hanjin suppliers and customers in the US are on a collision course as creditors continue ...
News / HMM joining 2M alliance may not be a done deal after all, post-Hanjin
In the wake of the bankruptcy of South Korea’s Hanjin Shipping, compatriot Hyundai Merchant Marine ...
Comment / Analysis: is Hanjin sinking the first sign of new global financial unease?
The crisis that gripped the global financial markets in the summer of 1997 saw a ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
Recommends / South Korea to lead Hanjin ships to three offshore base ports
The latest news on the Hanjin bankruptcy from South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency, which claims ...
News / Shippers face soaring rates as they battle for alternative space after Hanjin collapse
Shippers are starting to feel the heat from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping as container ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters