Hanjin Shipping Headlines
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
News / Hanjin suppliers and customers on a collision course over money and cargo
Hanjin suppliers and customers in the US are on a collision course as creditors continue ...
News / HMM joining 2M alliance may not be a done deal after all, post-Hanjin
In the wake of the bankruptcy of South Korea’s Hanjin Shipping, compatriot Hyundai Merchant Marine ...
Comment / Analysis: is Hanjin sinking the first sign of new global financial unease?
The crisis that gripped the global financial markets in the summer of 1997 saw a ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
Recommends / South Korea to lead Hanjin ships to three offshore base ports
The latest news on the Hanjin bankruptcy from South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency, which claims ...
News / Shippers face soaring rates as they battle for alternative space after Hanjin collapse
Shippers are starting to feel the heat from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping as container ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers