News / Forwarders dangerously exposed by Hanjin bankruptcy, as scramble for unpaid debts and fresh capacity begins
Captains on bankrupt Hanjin Shipping vessels have been ordered to slow steam or stop altogether ...
News / Alliance partners abandon ship as Hanjin applies for court receivership
The largest bankruptcy ever to take place in container shipping now appears inevitable after the ...
News / Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
Creditors decided today not to extend financial support to Hanjin Shipping beyond the end of ...
Recommends / Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
Creditors of Hanjin Shipping have rejected the shipping line’s latest ‘self-rescue’ scheme, saying that it ...
News / Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
Hanjin Shipping today submitted a “financial improvement plan” to its creditor banks in a final attempt ...
Recommends / Watchdog probing Hanjin's inter-affiliate transactions
More rumblings in South Korea about possible malpractices at Hanjin Group, whose container shipping division ...
Recommends / Financial Services Commission chief rules out aid for Hanjin Shipping
South Korea’s top financial regulator, head of the Financial Services Commission Yim Jong-yong, has reiterated ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
News / Hanjin's multimillion-dollar charter debts cast a bad light on South Korea, says Seaspan
Financially troubled South Korean carrier Hanjin continues to owe huge sums of money to the ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion