News / Alliance partners abandon ship as Hanjin applies for court receivership
The largest bankruptcy ever to take place in container shipping now appears inevitable after the ...
News / Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
Creditors decided today not to extend financial support to Hanjin Shipping beyond the end of ...
Recommends / Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
Creditors of Hanjin Shipping have rejected the shipping line’s latest ‘self-rescue’ scheme, saying that it ...
News / Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
Hanjin Shipping today submitted a “financial improvement plan” to its creditor banks in a final attempt ...
Recommends / Watchdog probing Hanjin's inter-affiliate transactions
More rumblings in South Korea about possible malpractices at Hanjin Group, whose container shipping division ...
Recommends / Financial Services Commission chief rules out aid for Hanjin Shipping
South Korea’s top financial regulator, head of the Financial Services Commission Yim Jong-yong, has reiterated ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
News / Hanjin's multimillion-dollar charter debts cast a bad light on South Korea, says Seaspan
Financially troubled South Korean carrier Hanjin continues to owe huge sums of money to the ...
News / Hanjin to off-hire 38 chartered ships in bid to reduce outgoings and shore up cashflow
Hanjin Shipping has confirmed to The Loadstar that it intends to off-hire 38 chartered-in vessels ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers