Hansa Heavy Lift Headlines
Recommends / Key investor confirms Hansa Heavy Lift files for insolvency
Reports are emerging that Hansa Heavy Lift has filed for insolvency. Efforts by The Loadstar ...
People / Henry Woo takes over as Asia-Pacific chief executive at Hansa Heavy Lift
Project cargo shipping line Hansa Heavy Lift has appointed company veteran Henry Woo as its ...
Comment / Hamburg ship brokers feeling depressed as weak Hapag-Lloyd IPO starts trading
“Hamburg pays a high price”, said the headline in yesterday’s Die Welt, referring to the ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe