Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
The behaviour of the Hapag-Lloyd share price since late 2016 proves the bulls in container ...
News / CSAV takes a hit after UASC merger with Hapag-Lloyd
This year’s merger of United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) with Hapag-Lloyd has pushed the German shipping ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / Yang Ming stays in the red as THE Alliance fine-tunes its contingency fund
Although troubled Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming managed to improve its financial position in the ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / End of a maritime chapter as TUI sells its final stake in Hapag-Lloyd
German travel group TUI has finally sold its remaining stake in Hapag-Lloyd, ending an investment in ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / S&P takes Hapag-Lloyd off its watch list, but remains concerned
Rating agency Standard & Poor’s has taken Hapag-Lloyd off its ‘CreditWatch’ listing. It has been listed ...
News / Transpacific rates still under pressure but Asia-Europe space still tight
Container spot rates from Asia to the US came under more pressure this week, with the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships