News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
News / East-west container freight rate decline slows, but price hikes are on the way
Container freight rates on the main east-west trades almost halted their decline over recent weeks, but ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd fleet 'now complete' as latest UASC newbuild ULCV is delivered
Hapag-Lloyd has taken delivery of the last of 17 ULCVs ordered by UASC in 2013 as ...
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
The behaviour of the Hapag-Lloyd share price since late 2016 proves the bulls in container ...
News / CSAV takes a hit after UASC merger with Hapag-Lloyd
This year’s merger of United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) with Hapag-Lloyd has pushed the German shipping ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / Yang Ming stays in the red as THE Alliance fine-tunes its contingency fund
Although troubled Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming managed to improve its financial position in the ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared