News / Hapag-Lloyd boosts reefer fleet with 11,100 new boxes
Hapag-Lloyd is investing in its container fleet and has ordered 11,100 state-of-the-art reefer containers. The ...
Comment / Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
‘When it rains it pours’, I thought soon after reading that the Colombian navy, according ...
News / Maersk revises Q1 bullish forecast and follows Hapag-Lloyd with profit warning
Maersk has been obliged to issue a profit warning ahead of the publication of its ...
News / Shippers face surcharges on boxes by barge as summer heat hits Rhine water level
Shippers are facing increased costs and delays on Europe’s inland waterways as soaring summer temperatures ...
News / Peak season looking happier for carriers with transpacific freight rates set to rise
Next week is set to see large increases in spot container shipping freight rates on ...
News / Improving rates may provide some peak season comfort for east-west carriers
Improving freight rates on the main east-west container tradelanes may offer some comfort to embattled ocean ...
News / Peak season sees freight rates more buoyant and carriers bullish on price hikes
Container freight rates on the major east-west deepsea trades are beginning to lift as the ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
While many investors and financial analysts have their eyes on Kuehne Nagel’s (K+N) interim results, ...
News / Quiet week for spot rates, but box carriers need to act to 'stop the rot'
The bellwether Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) has experienced a relatively quiet week, with the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV