News / Container shipping freight rates begin recovery on Asia-Europe ahead of June increases
Carriers on the key Asia-Europe trades saw container shipping spot freight rates lift this week ...
Comment / Market Insight: The potential for another Hanjin is still there, right?
It is no surprise that Maersk CEO Soren Skou recently urged governments to stop subsidising ...
News / Investors worry as major box lines still falter on strategy for low-sulphur laws
Investors are increasingly concerned that, with only 18 months to go until the IMO’s 0.5% ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
After sliding back into the red in the first three months of the year, and ...
People / Hapag-Lloyd extends chief executive Rolf Habben Jansen's contract by five years
The supervisory board of Hapag-Lloyd yesterday unanimously voted to extend the contract of chief executive ...
People / Lars Christiansen appointed Hapag-Lloyd's new MD in Asia
Lars Christiansen (pictured above) is Hapag-Lloyd’s new senior managing director of the Asia region, following ...
Comment / Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
Spurred by a recent history of deal-making, 2017 was a transformational year for Hapag-Lloyd, and ...
Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd explores priority baggage concept for container shipping
A nice little scoop from Splash 247, which reports that Hapag-Lloyd is considering launching a priority loading ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays in the black, but fourth-quarter operating result slumps
Hapag-Lloyd recorded a net profit of $28m in the fourth quarter of 2017, due in ...
Recommends / Dramatic boxship collision in Karachi caught on video
Footage of a Karachi shipping accident has gone viral after a port worker recorded two boxships colliding ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule