Comment / Analysis: supply chain slowdown could turn into a horror movie for the star players
“The only way around is through” – Robert Frost A global recession could be just around ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: container shipping mammoths walking a tightrope as moral hazard risk weighs
I have been asked this week whether I agree with shipping consultancy Drewry, which highlighted ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd – just troubled or really troubled?
Before wishing you all a great weekend with your loved ones, and just about a month ...
Comment / Against the odds: The full downside of the supply chain trade, according to APMM, Hapag, DSV, XPO & friends
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CMA CGM beats APMM and Hapag but the gap is closing
I imagine the stock of CMA CGM would have held steady on Monday, if only the French ...
News / CMA CGM back in the black in Q3, but fuel costs force discounted rates
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the third quarter, and recorded a net profit of ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd jumps on the scrubber band wagon before they ‘sell out’
Hapag-Lloyd has belatedly joined the rush to install scrubber technology on its container vessels, ahead ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: All ready for CMA CGM's big day
Now, I don’t know if this earnings season has been good so far because oil ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to launch premium product as part of new five-year plan
Hapag-Lloyd is to offer a choice between a standard or premium product across some of ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs