Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd to cut more than 1,000 jobs after UASC merger
Some 1,300 jobs are expected to be lost as Hapag-Lloyd completes its merger with UASC, ...
People / Hapag-Lloyd expands board following merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd has increased its supervisory board from 12 to 16 following its merger with UASC, ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd and UASC today pushed through further consolidation in the liner shipping industry as the ...
News / 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
CMA CGM will levy a cancellation fee on European shippers and forwarders that do not deliver ...
News / Bigger box ships calling at fewer ports puts serious pressure on hinterland connections
Bigger containerships and fewer port calls are leading to severe hinterland congestion and a weaker ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd sails back into the red as rising costs bite
Hapag-Lloyd slid back into the red in the first quarter, hit by higher bunker prices ...
News / Shippers squeezing margins 'pushed carriers toward bigger ships and alliances'
Container shipping lines yesterday shrugged off accusations that bigger ships and alliances would lead to less ...
News / More positive Hapag-Lloyd chief shrugs off 2016 $100m loss
Hapag-Lloyd recorded a profit of $46m in the final three months of 2016– a recovery ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers