Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
More than 100 jobs lost as Felixstowe-based Searon Logistics goes into administration
UK haulage and logistics operator Searon Logistics has gone into administration, resulting in the loss of ...
Recommends / US overland market braces for summer slump
Now it’s the US hauliers feeling the pinch. As the US market normally gears up ...
- 1.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. Silvia Macieira on Can airlines bypass freight forwarders?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 3. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 4. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 5. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?