News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
More than 100 jobs lost as Felixstowe-based Searon Logistics goes into administration
UK haulage and logistics operator Searon Logistics has gone into administration, resulting in the loss of ...
News / Ezyhaul app driving change across the South-east Asia road freight market
Singapore start-up Ezyhaul is shaking-up the South-east Asia road freight market with its Uber-esque, on-demand ...
Recommends / US overland market braces for summer slump
Now it’s the US hauliers feeling the pinch. As the US market normally gears up ...
News / Haulage sector welcomes driver apprentice scheme, but government must commit to funding
The haulage industry has issued a cautious welcome to the news that the UK government ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs