News / Container haulage may be approaching crisis point as peak season looms
Container haulage is plagued by “turmoil” and “chaos” that many fear will get worse as the ...
News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
More than 100 jobs lost as Felixstowe-based Searon Logistics goes into administration
UK haulage and logistics operator Searon Logistics has gone into administration, resulting in the loss of ...
News / Ezyhaul app driving change across the South-east Asia road freight market
Singapore start-up Ezyhaul is shaking-up the South-east Asia road freight market with its Uber-esque, on-demand ...
Recommends / US overland market braces for summer slump
Now it’s the US hauliers feeling the pinch. As the US market normally gears up ...
News / Haulage sector welcomes driver apprentice scheme, but government must commit to funding
The haulage industry has issued a cautious welcome to the news that the UK government ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'