PODCAST: Haven – trying to create a "safe place to trade"
The debate over how much tech firms are able to disrupt the traditional freight forwarding ...
Haven claims online booking system makes traditional forwarding redundant
US logistics start-up Haven has set out to make freight forwarders redundant with its new transport management ...
News / Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
Ocean freight forwarders are facing extinction within the next decade unless they embrace booking automation, ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk