Haven claims online booking system makes traditional forwarding redundant
US logistics start-up Haven has set out to make freight forwarders redundant with its new transport management ...
News / Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
Ocean freight forwarders are facing extinction within the next decade unless they embrace booking automation, ...
- 1.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 2.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 3.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 4.Interview with Marie-Christine Lombard: Geodis eyes expansion and investment around the world, but eyes it calmly
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Martin Burton on Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
- 2. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 3. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption