News / Forwarders must act smarter to prevent peak cargo congestion, says Heathrow
Heathrow Airport has defended its peak season plans – but warned forwarders, hauliers and handlers ...
News / Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
Dnata is to build a new 250,000 sq ft warehouse at Heathrow, to be known ...
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
Recommends / Heathrow border staff find 'missile parts' in freight shipment to Iran
Some hapless forwarder could find him or herself in the spotlight after Customs officers at Heathrow ...
News / SEKO dismisses Brexit fears and invests £5m in new logistics facility near Heathrow
Following the UK’s decision to leave the EU, SEKO Logistics is bucking the trend and ...
Recommends / Heathrow: MPs vote in favour of airport expansion
The UK parliament has overwhelmingly voted to allow Heathrow to build another runway, which business ...
News / Freight industry welcomes green light for Heathrow expansion, but the wait goes on
The freight industry has welcomed the news of the UK government decision on expansion at Heathrow ...
Recommends / UK government says cost of new Heathrow runway must be kept down
British transport minister Chris Grayling has warned Heathrow not to burden customers with the costs ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 5.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives