News / UK needs to use all its air freight infrastructure to hold back competition
European competitors will leave the UK behind if the heavy reliance on Heathrow for air ...
News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / A freight budget at last – Heathrow cargo chief draws up his wish list
Heathrow has been given the green light to spend £43m on its cargo activities – ...
News / Forwarders must act smarter to prevent peak cargo congestion, says Heathrow
Heathrow Airport has defended its peak season plans – but warned forwarders, hauliers and handlers ...
News / Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
Dnata is to build a new 250,000 sq ft warehouse at Heathrow, to be known ...
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
Recommends / Heathrow border staff find 'missile parts' in freight shipment to Iran
Some hapless forwarder could find him or herself in the spotlight after Customs officers at Heathrow ...
News / SEKO dismisses Brexit fears and invests £5m in new logistics facility near Heathrow
Following the UK’s decision to leave the EU, SEKO Logistics is bucking the trend and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes