Heavy fuel oil Headlines
News / CMA CGM hopes new mega-boxship bow design will be on the nose for economy
A steel cutting ceremony took place in China last week on the hulls of the ...
News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / No free pass for shippers as box lines forced to implement new bunker surcharges
Shipper hopes that carriers will not impose fuel surcharges have been shot down as Maersk ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
After sliding back into the red in the first three months of the year, and ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 5. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer