Heavy fuel oil Headlines
News / MPC sees 'significant upside' for scrubber-linked charters
Owners of feeder vessels are set to benefit from “market disruption” ahead of IMO 2020, ...
News / Containership scrapping gathers pace ahead of IMO 2020
In the last 30 days, 23 container vessels have been sold for scrap – nearly half the number ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd jumps on the scrubber band wagon before they ‘sell out’
Hapag-Lloyd has belatedly joined the rush to install scrubber technology on its container vessels, ahead ...
News / Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
Facing an extra fuel bill of more than $2bn a year, as a consequence of the ...
News / CMA CGM hopes new mega-boxship bow design will be on the nose for economy
A steel cutting ceremony took place in China last week on the hulls of the ...
News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / No free pass for shippers as box lines forced to implement new bunker surcharges
Shipper hopes that carriers will not impose fuel surcharges have been shot down as Maersk ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
After sliding back into the red in the first three months of the year, and ...
News / Rising oil price poses another profitablity problem for containership operators
Escalating fuel prices are posing a renewed risk to carrier profitability, adding to the twin ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 4.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'