Heavy liftings Headlines
News / Two more years in the doldrums for project and heavylift shipping as competition grows
The heavylift, project cargo and multipurpose shipping sector is set for another two years in ...
News / Becalmed container lines eye project cargo as an alternative revenue stream
Project logistics and out-of-gauge cargo are the latest specialist shipping targets of container lines looking for ...
People / SAL Heavy Lift appoints Jürgen Kuntz as head of Asia desk
Jürgen Kuntz has returned to SAL Heavy Lift and a job in Hamburg as the ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways goes big in the charter market
Qatar Airways is eyeing the oversized cargo market. It has wet-leased a 747-400BDSF – non-liveried ...
Recommends / CEVA launches project logistics division as it announces flat 2Q results
CEVA last week announced it is to add project logistics to its freight management portfolio. ...
CLC Projects launches freight forwarding conference in Hong Kong
CLC Projects is a project freight network of small and medium sized project freight forwarders. Our ...
Recommends / Project cargo matters, say insurers
Two insurers have issued guidelines on how to carry heavy or oversized items at sea. ...
News / Transporters of project cargo feeling the squeeze as global oil giants economise
Movers of project cargo are already feeling the impact cutbacks in capital expenditure being implemented ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development