Heavy liftings Headlines
News / Two more years in the doldrums for project and heavylift shipping as competition grows
The heavylift, project cargo and multipurpose shipping sector is set for another two years in ...
News / Becalmed container lines eye project cargo as an alternative revenue stream
Project logistics and out-of-gauge cargo are the latest specialist shipping targets of container lines looking for ...
People / SAL Heavy Lift appoints Jürgen Kuntz as head of Asia desk
Jürgen Kuntz has returned to SAL Heavy Lift and a job in Hamburg as the ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways goes big in the charter market
Qatar Airways is eyeing the oversized cargo market. It has wet-leased a 747-400BDSF – non-liveried ...
Recommends / CEVA launches project logistics division as it announces flat 2Q results
CEVA last week announced it is to add project logistics to its freight management portfolio. ...
CLC Projects launches freight forwarding conference in Hong Kong
CLC Projects is a project freight network of small and medium sized project freight forwarders. Our ...
Recommends / Project cargo matters, say insurers
Two insurers have issued guidelines on how to carry heavy or oversized items at sea. ...
News / Transporters of project cargo feeling the squeeze as global oil giants economise
Movers of project cargo are already feeling the impact cutbacks in capital expenditure being implemented ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder