Heavy liftings Headlines
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
News / Two more years in the doldrums for project and heavylift shipping as competition grows
The heavylift, project cargo and multipurpose shipping sector is set for another two years in ...
News / Becalmed container lines eye project cargo as an alternative revenue stream
Project logistics and out-of-gauge cargo are the latest specialist shipping targets of container lines looking for ...
People / SAL Heavy Lift appoints Jürgen Kuntz as head of Asia desk
Jürgen Kuntz has returned to SAL Heavy Lift and a job in Hamburg as the ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways goes big in the charter market
Qatar Airways is eyeing the oversized cargo market. It has wet-leased a 747-400BDSF – non-liveried ...
Recommends / CEVA launches project logistics division as it announces flat 2Q results
CEVA last week announced it is to add project logistics to its freight management portfolio. ...
CLC Projects launches freight forwarding conference in Hong Kong
CLC Projects is a project freight network of small and medium sized project freight forwarders. Our ...
Recommends / Project cargo matters, say insurers
Two insurers have issued guidelines on how to carry heavy or oversized items at sea. ...
News / Transporters of project cargo feeling the squeeze as global oil giants economise
Movers of project cargo are already feeling the impact cutbacks in capital expenditure being implemented ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam