Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
People / Jodi Raphael takes lead role at Hellmann European road freight division
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics UK has appointed Jodi Raphael as its new director of the European ...
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
People / Agility appoints Hellmann's Markus Linghor as central Europe managing director
Agility has appointed Markus Lingohr as managing director for Area Central Europe, responsible for its operations in ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 4.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch
- 3. Amanda Noble on Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
- 4. Joshua Smith on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder