Hi-tech supply chain amazeballs Headlines
Recommends / Hi-tech: the future of consumer electronics supply chains
RAPID. Responsive, Adaptive, Proactive, Intelligent – the things supply chains must be if they are to keep ...
News / Shippers promised better visibility with Infor's $675m GT Nexus acquisition
Major shippers will get “unprecedented visibility into their supply chains” following Infor’s $675m acquisition of ...
Recommends / Setting up supply chain strategies for innovative products
Large companies with supply chains spread across the world are commonly adopting multi-tiered approach, depending ...
News / Flextronics in 'great shape' despite threat of Lenovo contract loss
US high-tech supply chain specialist and contract electronics manufacturer Flextronics yesterday posted revenues of $6.2bn ...
Recommends / Smartphones weigh on Samsung as guidance disappoints
Bad news for the air freight and hi-tech logistics sectors out of South Korea, where ...
Recommends / Google’s robotic investments: driverless cars supported by home delivery robots?
A quick peek into a possible near future, as Logistics Viewpoints argues that Google and ...
News / Dyson re-engineers its supply chain with a control tower to 'create logistics magic'
Dyson, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers, is building a control tower for its global ...
Recommends / Semiconductors and the supply chain: Chip chief points to disconnects
The global computer industry would not be where it is today without semiconductors – often ...
Recommends / Lenovo to streamline smartphone supply chain after Motorola Mobility purchase
A follow-up to our story last week on the challenges facing hi-tech 3PL Flextronics in ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion