Hi-tech supply chain amazeballs Headlines
Recommends / Hi-tech: the future of consumer electronics supply chains
RAPID. Responsive, Adaptive, Proactive, Intelligent – the things supply chains must be if they are to keep ...
News / Shippers promised better visibility with Infor's $675m GT Nexus acquisition
Major shippers will get “unprecedented visibility into their supply chains” following Infor’s $675m acquisition of ...
Recommends / Setting up supply chain strategies for innovative products
Large companies with supply chains spread across the world are commonly adopting multi-tiered approach, depending ...
News / Flextronics in 'great shape' despite threat of Lenovo contract loss
US high-tech supply chain specialist and contract electronics manufacturer Flextronics yesterday posted revenues of $6.2bn ...
Recommends / Smartphones weigh on Samsung as guidance disappoints
Bad news for the air freight and hi-tech logistics sectors out of South Korea, where ...
Recommends / Google’s robotic investments: driverless cars supported by home delivery robots?
A quick peek into a possible near future, as Logistics Viewpoints argues that Google and ...
News / Dyson re-engineers its supply chain with a control tower to 'create logistics magic'
Dyson, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers, is building a control tower for its global ...
Recommends / Semiconductors and the supply chain: Chip chief points to disconnects
The global computer industry would not be where it is today without semiconductors – often ...
Recommends / Lenovo to streamline smartphone supply chain after Motorola Mobility purchase
A follow-up to our story last week on the challenges facing hi-tech 3PL Flextronics in ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters