News / Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
Ocean carrier schedule reliability is heading towards a new two-year low point, opening the way ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
News / Heung-A the latest Korean carrier to tell worried shippers: 'We're not sinking'
Another South Korean shipping line under financial pressure has had to write to customers to dispel ...
News / Loss-making HMM stays bullish, but its 'leading carrier' ambition is 'a pipe-dream'
Hyundai Merchant Marine’s long-term aspiration to become a “leading global carrier” with a market share ...
News / Is HMM ready to go it alone between Asia and North Europe?
A spokesperson for Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has told The Loadstar that the carrier is ...
News / HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) slumped to a KRW1.2trn ($1.1bn) net loss in 2017. And this follows ...
News / Rising volumes and revenue in Q3 helps HMM narrow its losses
Despite a nine-month operating loss of KRW288bn ($258m), Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is in a much ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics