News / Rising volumes and revenue in Q3 helps HMM narrow its losses
Despite a nine-month operating loss of KRW288bn ($258m), Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is in a much ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
News / Success of SM Line shows there is room for ambitious liner start-ups
Cheap containerships, together with a sustained period of reduced fuel costs and a recovering freight ...
News / Tradelane rivalry may scupper partnership of 14 Korean shipping lines, warns analyst
Yesterday’s partnership agreement between 14 South Korean shipping lines falls far short of the consolidation ...
News / Hanjin creditors can expect to get back less than two cents in the dollar
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt ocean carrier Hanjin Shipping can expect to get back less ...
News / HMM and creditor bank mount PR offensive as carrier restructures
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and its main creditor, the Korean Development Bank (KDB), have released ...
News / There's a 'window of opportunity” for container lines to delay newbuild deliveries
Container lines should follow the example of Maersk Line and negotiate deferring new vessel deliveries. Analyst Drewry says ...
News / Bullish HMM announces new transpacific services and strives to 'rebuild trust'
As the transpacific contract season begins, restructured South Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has ...
News / 2M beefs up east-west tradelane offerings ahead of new alliance launch
Seven weeks before two rival mega east-west alliances are set to launch, 2M alliance partners Maersk ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. email@example.com on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions