News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
News / Success of SM Line shows there is room for ambitious liner start-ups
Cheap containerships, together with a sustained period of reduced fuel costs and a recovering freight ...
News / Tradelane rivalry may scupper partnership of 14 Korean shipping lines, warns analyst
Yesterday’s partnership agreement between 14 South Korean shipping lines falls far short of the consolidation ...
News / Hanjin creditors can expect to get back less than two cents in the dollar
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt ocean carrier Hanjin Shipping can expect to get back less ...
News / HMM and creditor bank mount PR offensive as carrier restructures
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and its main creditor, the Korean Development Bank (KDB), have released ...
News / There's a 'window of opportunity” for container lines to delay newbuild deliveries
Container lines should follow the example of Maersk Line and negotiate deferring new vessel deliveries. Analyst Drewry says ...
News / Bullish HMM announces new transpacific services and strives to 'rebuild trust'
As the transpacific contract season begins, restructured South Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has ...
News / 2M beefs up east-west tradelane offerings ahead of new alliance launch
Seven weeks before two rival mega east-west alliances are set to launch, 2M alliance partners Maersk ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 3.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 5.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites