News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
People / HMRC puts in £8m to boost customs declaration training
The UK government today unveiled £8m in funds to help freight forwarders and other customs ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / E-commerce logistics operators will be hit hard by new HMRC rules
UK e-commerce logistics operators are to be hit by a wave of new regulations as ...
News / UK audit office casts doubt over new Customs Declaration System, as industry warns of "disastrous" consequences post-Brexit
The UK government’s National Audit Office has cast severe doubt on the ability of the ...
News / EU's new Union Customs Code is "designed" to force all forwarders to become AEOs
UK freight forwarders were warned yesterday that they ought to consider acquiring Authorised Economic Operator ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'