HNA Group Headlines
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
Recommends / One of China’s most aggressive deal makers, HNA Group, slams on the brakes
China’s government crackdown on overseas debt seems to have curbed HNA Group’s deal making, according ...
Recommends / Acquisitive HNA buys logistics specialist CWT for S$1bn
As we reported in the middle of last year, China’s HNA Group has been in ...
Recommends / Hahn Airport moves into the final round as it picks a new owner
So, Frankfurt Hahn is one step closer to finding a new owner after the shenanigans ...
Recommends / HNA’s Spanish troubles a lesson for all Chinese firms going global
The South China Morning Post has written an interesting analysis of HNA Group, the very ...
News / African cargo-carrier Astral links up with HNA Group for move into passenger trade
Astral Aviation is moving into the passenger business in a significant diversification which could see ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared