HNA Group Headlines
Recommends / One of China’s most aggressive deal makers, HNA Group, slams on the brakes
China’s government crackdown on overseas debt seems to have curbed HNA Group’s deal making, according ...
Recommends / Acquisitive HNA buys logistics specialist CWT for S$1bn
As we reported in the middle of last year, China’s HNA Group has been in ...
Recommends / Hahn Airport moves into the final round as it picks a new owner
So, Frankfurt Hahn is one step closer to finding a new owner after the shenanigans ...
Recommends / HNA’s Spanish troubles a lesson for all Chinese firms going global
The South China Morning Post has written an interesting analysis of HNA Group, the very ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers