HNA Group Headlines
Recommends / JD.com follows Amazon with dedicated freighter service
JD.com has launched a 737 freighter service with HNA Group, reports Cargo Facts. Using Tianjin ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
Recommends / Shock for HNA as chairman Wang dies falling from a wall
More intrigue and speculation about China’s “mysterious” HNA Group. Yesterday co-chairman Wang Jian, who held ...
Recommends / The mysterious Chinese company worrying the world
Bloomberg has taken the microscope to confusing Chinese behemoth HNA Group, owner or shareholder of ...
News / Swissport IPO deferred as CEVA steals its thunder
Just one day after CEVA announced its intention to list on the Swiss Stock Exchange ...
Recommends / Chinese giant HNA to axe 100,000 jobs; a quarter of its workforce
Anyone that plays Monopoly regularly knows that splurging all your money in one go never ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
Recommends / The making of a Chinese giant: HNA Group
The Wall St Journal has tried to shine a spotlight on the murky – but ...
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe