HNA Group Headlines
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
Recommends / One of China’s most aggressive deal makers, HNA Group, slams on the brakes
China’s government crackdown on overseas debt seems to have curbed HNA Group’s deal making, according ...
Recommends / Acquisitive HNA buys logistics specialist CWT for S$1bn
As we reported in the middle of last year, China’s HNA Group has been in ...
Recommends / Hahn Airport moves into the final round as it picks a new owner
So, Frankfurt Hahn is one step closer to finding a new owner after the shenanigans ...
Recommends / HNA’s Spanish troubles a lesson for all Chinese firms going global
The South China Morning Post has written an interesting analysis of HNA Group, the very ...
News / African cargo-carrier Astral links up with HNA Group for move into passenger trade
Astral Aviation is moving into the passenger business in a significant diversification which could see ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading