HNA Group Headlines
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
Recommends / Shock for HNA as chairman Wang dies falling from a wall
More intrigue and speculation about China’s “mysterious” HNA Group. Yesterday co-chairman Wang Jian, who held ...
Recommends / The mysterious Chinese company worrying the world
Bloomberg has taken the microscope to confusing Chinese behemoth HNA Group, owner or shareholder of ...
News / Swissport IPO deferred as CEVA steals its thunder
Just one day after CEVA announced its intention to list on the Swiss Stock Exchange ...
Recommends / Chinese giant HNA to axe 100,000 jobs; a quarter of its workforce
Anyone that plays Monopoly regularly knows that splurging all your money in one go never ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
Recommends / The making of a Chinese giant: HNA Group
The Wall St Journal has tried to shine a spotlight on the murky – but ...
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?