News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
Recommends / New Samsung and Honda plants prompt Singapore port expansion
The Lion City is planning to increase annual capacity of its enormous port to an ...
"Organised chaos" as port delays hit UK container supply chains
It was a still and sunny day at Felixstowe last Friday, providing some respite from ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit