News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
Recommends / New Samsung and Honda plants prompt Singapore port expansion
The Lion City is planning to increase annual capacity of its enormous port to an ...
"Organised chaos" as port delays hit UK container supply chains
It was a still and sunny day at Felixstowe last Friday, providing some respite from ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites