News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
Recommends / New Samsung and Honda plants prompt Singapore port expansion
The Lion City is planning to increase annual capacity of its enormous port to an ...
"Organised chaos" as port delays hit UK container supply chains
It was a still and sunny day at Felixstowe last Friday, providing some respite from ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 3. Ross Delaney on Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4. Jordan Blake on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding