Hong Kong Headlines
Recommends / Is Hong Kong’s giant bridge a road to nowhere or the path to new opportunities?
Here’s a great read from the South China Morning Post on what will be, depending ...
News / Tigers begins to roar as Asia's e-commerce market starts to bite
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers is moving beyond traditional logistics services with its new e-commerce marketplace, ...
News / Singapore wins, HK and Port Klang the losers, in alliance reshuffle
Hong Kong and Port Klang are set to lose out on Asia-Europe port calls when the ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
News / Less transhipment cargo and uncertainty over new US policy hits HPHT profits
Hutchison Ports Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) recorded a 6% year-over-year drop in throughput for 2016, and ...
News / Strong air cargo peak boosts carrier coffers, despite hi-tech hiatus
A strong and “proper” peak season may have arrived at last for air cargo, but ...
News / Fears for Hong Kong's status as a major hub port if Chinese ease cabotage rules
Hong Kong’s status as a major container port hub could suffer a severe blow if mainland ...
News / Airports need to rethink as belly freight grows and cargo villages go out of style
Cargo villages on airports are an anachronism, according to one US-based cargo facility developer. Built away ...
Comment / Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
Six years ago, Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH) Trust’s IPO grabbed the headlines. Not only was ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers