Hong Kong Headlines
Recommends / World’s longest sea bridge opens in China, for freight
China has opened the world’s longest sea bridge, linking Hong Kong and Macau to the ...
People / Dachser makes changes at the top as it strengthens Asia network
Germany-headquartered 3PL Dachser has bolstered its Asia network with the establishment of a new Far ...
Recommends / Hong Kong awaits its own super storm as US east coast braces for Florence
Hurricane Florence maybe taking all the news coverage, but super typhoon Mangkhat is set to ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
People / All change at Cathay Pacific Cargo as Mark Sutch goes to India and Ronald Lam named cargo director
Cathay Pacific has appointed Ronald Lam (pictured above) as director of cargo, following the announcement ...
Recommends / Cosco earnings surge as market recovers
Cosco Shipping has announced a 42% hike in profits for the six months to June ...
Recommends / Typhoon Hato making waves in the east
Hurricane Harvey may have dominated recent headlines – including our own today – but for ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market