Hurricane Irma Headlines
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
News / Irma wreakes havoc in the Caribbean and threatens Florida's orange crop
Cargo in Florida, Georgia and the Caribbean is expected to suffer delays following the devastation ...
News / Carriers and ports warn customers of closures as Irma makes its way to the US
As Hurricane Irma continues to hurtle its way to the US, it has already caused ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions