Hutchison Ports Headlines
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
News / 2020 sulphur fuel cap may spark a crisis for carriers that can't recover the cost
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur fuel cap will cause an “existential crisis” for container carriers, unless ...
News / Now OOCL switches services to Southampton, as Felixstowe delays drag on
OOCL has piled further pressure on Felixstowe, announcing it is leaving the UK gateway while “severe” operational ...
News / Thai forwarders looking forward to a busy peak season as ocean trade builds
Freight forwarders in Thailand are preparing for a busy peak season for ocean shipments. According to ...
News / New $600m terminal will bring Laem Chabang bigger ships and more capacity
Hutchison Ports Thailand (HPT) began operations at Laem Chabang Terminal D on Monday, when the 5,556 ...
News / HPH 'remains positive' as global terminals report robust Q1 performance
The world’s biggest container terminal operator, Hutchinson Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust), claims the outlook ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / Hutchison Ports expands its European footprint with half-share in TMA Logistics
Hutchison Ports has acquired a 50% shareholding in Amsterdam-headquartered terminal and logistics operator TMA Logistics, ...
News / Less transhipment cargo and uncertainty over new US policy hits HPHT profits
Hutchison Ports Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) recorded a 6% year-over-year drop in throughput for 2016, and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes