Hyundai Merchant Marine Headlines
News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
News / More volatility expected as transpacific spot rates rebound after weeks of decline
This week it was the turn of the Asia-North America spot rates to rebound after a ...
News / The Hanjin effect: improved first-quarter may be the turning point for HMM
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has calmed the waters that led it to the brink of bankruptcy ...
News / US east coast ports winning the battle to bring in Asian exports
The intense battle between US west and east coast ports for Asian imports is being ...
News / FMC green light for 2M Alliance co-operation with HMM on transpacific
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has approved the Maersk Line and MSC (2M Alliance) ...
News / Extra capacity will weaken transpacific carrier hands in contract talks
The new alliance set up and the launch of three independent services, combined with a ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared