Hyundai Merchant Marine Headlines
News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / Customer trust restored, claims HMM chief – now we need to work better together
In his traditional new year message to staff, HMM president and chief executive Chang Keun ...
Recommends / HMM expected to part ways with 2M Alliance
Speculative article from Business Korea on what the country’s largest container carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine ...
News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / HMM unveils ambitious plan to double box ship capacity with new ULCVs
South Korean ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has prepared an ambitious blueprint for expansion, ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
Recommends / Should HMM stay with the 2M or go it alone?
Fascinating analysis from Splash247 columnist Kris Kosmala of the strategic choices facing South Korean line ...
News / HMM targets 1m teu as it confirms orders for mega-containerships
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine, is to join the ranks of ...
News / Box lines make waves on the transatlantic as they cancel services to cut costs
Soaring fuel costs combined with stagnant or under-pressure freight rates are forcing container shipping lines ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes