Hyundai Merchant Marine Headlines
Recommends / Should HMM stay with the 2M or go it alone?
Fascinating analysis from Splash247 columnist Kris Kosmala of the strategic choices facing South Korean line ...
News / Box lines make waves on the transatlantic as they cancel services to cut costs
Soaring fuel costs combined with stagnant or under-pressure freight rates are forcing container shipping lines ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Hyundai Merchant Marine confirms it will place ULCV orders to triple fleet capacity to 1m teu
South Korea’s largest surviving ocean carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), has now officially confirmed its ...
People / Three more years as HMM president for CK Yoo
Hyundai Merchant Marine has extended the contract of president CK Yoo (pictured) by three years, ...
News / Cheap charter rates give HMM's new panamax service a competitive edge
With Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) about to launch an Asia-North Europe service deploying panamax-size vessels, maritime ...
News / HMM confirms launch of AEX Asia-Europe service and Southampton call
UK shippers using Southampton as their main container gateway are set to see the port ...
News / HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is set to launch a new Asia-North Europe loop in April ...
News / Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
Maersk Line has consolidated its position as the world’s largest container carrier, increasing its lead over ...
News / Global fleet capacity to bulge as more containerships are delivered in 2018
There will be a 5.6% growth in container fleet capacity this year, according to scheduled ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics