News / Korea's HMM and SM Line brave choppy water in Q3, but are making headway
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and SM Line remained in the red in Q3 as they continued ...
News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
News / More volatility expected as transpacific spot rates rebound after weeks of decline
This week it was the turn of the Asia-North America spot rates to rebound after a ...
News / The Hanjin effect: improved first-quarter may be the turning point for HMM
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has calmed the waters that led it to the brink of bankruptcy ...
News / US east coast ports winning the battle to bring in Asian exports
The intense battle between US west and east coast ports for Asian imports is being ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV