IAG Cargo Headlines
News / EU ramps up air freight security, with more nations labelled 'high-risk'
Air freight costs for shipments to Europe out of Bangladesh, Chad and Kuwait rose yesterday, after ...
News / IAG Cargo grounded as computers go down at British Airways
Cargo failed to escape the chaos over the weekend as British Airways flights to and ...
News / Declining cargo revenue the first-quarter story for IAG and AF-KLM
Declining cargo revenue was the story for flag-carriers on both sides of the Channel, as Air France-KLM ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
People / Drew Crawley quits IAG Cargo – BA's Lynne Embleton takes over
Drew Crawley, just over a year into the job as head of IAG Cargo, is ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / Bullish IAG Cargo chief puts his faith in technology as revenue drops
IAG Cargo on Friday announced a 6.6% decline in commercial revenue last year. It reported 2016 revenue ...
Comment / Dynamic new IAG Cargo chief brings a breath of fresh air and warmth
A fresh wind has blown in at IAG Cargo. The atmosphere is different – less ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says go digital to drive 'almost criminal' inefficiency out of air freight
Inefficiency in the air freight industry is “bordering on the criminal”, according to IAG Cargo CEO ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers