IAG Cargo Headlines
News / UK lettuce crop sizzles so air cargo turns over a new leaf for growers
The UK may have been enjoying the best summer since the 1970s, but it has struggled ...
News / IAG Cargo first quarter revenues up despite declining volumes
IAG Cargo has recorded 10.9% upturn in revenues for the three months to March, despite ...
News / Lynne Embleton interview: new products take off in a busy first year at IAG Cargo
In terms of timing, the start of last year was a good point to take ...
News / Autonomous vehicles seem to have passed the test at Heathrow
Autonomous vehicle manufacturer Oxbotica has completed its first UK airport trial, with IAG Cargo at ...
News / IAG Cargo annual revenues beat the €1bn mark, as airlines reap the rewards of the capacity crunch
They will not be the only ones to announce significant growth in 2017, but both ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
People / Executive shake-up at IAG Cargo as David Shepherd is appointed director of digital ventures
Yet another executive management shake-ups took place in the air freight industry this afternoon after ...
News / Asia Pacific the star performer as IAG Cargo reports strong third quarter
IAG Cargo enjoyed a 4.3% rise in revenue over the first nine months of this ...
News / Bullish IAG Cargo eyes new partnerships, e-commerce and 'a robust market'
Three chief executives in two years has not hindered IAG Cargo’s ability to push through ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive