IAG Cargo Headlines
News / Bullish IAG Cargo eyes new partnerships, e-commerce and 'a robust market'
Three chief executives in two years has not hindered IAG Cargo’s ability to push through ...
News / IAG Cargo yields creep up as specialist cargoes drive increased revenue
An enticing combination of fidget spinners, pharmaceuticals and e-commerce saw IAG Cargo commercial revenues rise 7.6% to €260m ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / EU ramps up air freight security, with more nations labelled 'high-risk'
Air freight costs for shipments to Europe out of Bangladesh, Chad and Kuwait rose yesterday, after ...
News / IAG Cargo grounded as computers go down at British Airways
Cargo failed to escape the chaos over the weekend as British Airways flights to and ...
News / Declining cargo revenue the first-quarter story for IAG and AF-KLM
Declining cargo revenue was the story for flag-carriers on both sides of the Channel, as Air France-KLM ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
People / Drew Crawley quits IAG Cargo – BA's Lynne Embleton takes over
Drew Crawley, just over a year into the job as head of IAG Cargo, is ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared