IAG Cargo Headlines
News / IAG Cargo first quarter revenues up despite declining volumes
IAG Cargo has recorded 10.9% upturn in revenues for the three months to March, despite ...
News / Lynne Embleton interview: new products take off in a busy first year at IAG Cargo
In terms of timing, the start of last year was a good point to take ...
News / Autonomous vehicles seem to have passed the test at Heathrow
Autonomous vehicle manufacturer Oxbotica has completed its first UK airport trial, with IAG Cargo at ...
News / IAG Cargo annual revenues beat the €1bn mark, as airlines reap the rewards of the capacity crunch
They will not be the only ones to announce significant growth in 2017, but both ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
People / Executive shake-up at IAG Cargo as David Shepherd is appointed director of digital ventures
Yet another executive management shake-ups took place in the air freight industry this afternoon after ...
News / Asia Pacific the star performer as IAG Cargo reports strong third quarter
IAG Cargo enjoyed a 4.3% rise in revenue over the first nine months of this ...
News / Bullish IAG Cargo eyes new partnerships, e-commerce and 'a robust market'
Three chief executives in two years has not hindered IAG Cargo’s ability to push through ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV