IAG Cargo Headlines
People / Executive shake-up at IAG Cargo as David Shepherd is appointed director of digital ventures
Yet another executive management shake-ups took place in the air freight industry this afternoon after ...
News / Asia Pacific the star performer as IAG Cargo reports strong third quarter
IAG Cargo enjoyed a 4.3% rise in revenue over the first nine months of this ...
News / Bullish IAG Cargo eyes new partnerships, e-commerce and 'a robust market'
Three chief executives in two years has not hindered IAG Cargo’s ability to push through ...
News / IAG Cargo yields creep up as specialist cargoes drive increased revenue
An enticing combination of fidget spinners, pharmaceuticals and e-commerce saw IAG Cargo commercial revenues rise 7.6% to €260m ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / EU ramps up air freight security, with more nations labelled 'high-risk'
Air freight costs for shipments to Europe out of Bangladesh, Chad and Kuwait rose yesterday, after ...
News / IAG Cargo grounded as computers go down at British Airways
Cargo failed to escape the chaos over the weekend as British Airways flights to and ...
News / Declining cargo revenue the first-quarter story for IAG and AF-KLM
Declining cargo revenue was the story for flag-carriers on both sides of the Channel, as Air France-KLM ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
People / Drew Crawley quits IAG Cargo – BA's Lynne Embleton takes over
Drew Crawley, just over a year into the job as head of IAG Cargo, is ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion