IATA WCS 2016 Headlines
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
News / Amazon air freight plan a wake-up call: improve standards or customers will become competitors
Major logistics customers could look to set up their own transportation if existing providers do not ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers