IATA WCS 2016 Headlines
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
News / Amazon air freight plan a wake-up call: improve standards or customers will become competitors
Major logistics customers could look to set up their own transportation if existing providers do not ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital