IATA WCS 2016 Headlines
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
News / Amazon air freight plan a wake-up call: improve standards or customers will become competitors
Major logistics customers could look to set up their own transportation if existing providers do not ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion