IATA WCS 2016 Headlines
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
News / Amazon air freight plan a wake-up call: improve standards or customers will become competitors
Major logistics customers could look to set up their own transportation if existing providers do not ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared