IATA WCS 2017 Headlines
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
IATA's World Cargo Symposium set to take off in Abu Dhabi
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that AirBridgeCargo Airlines will be supporting our coverage of IATA’s World ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 4.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 2. Oussy on 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3. Stephen Astley on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 4. Capt. Rana V on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?