IATA WCS 2017 Headlines
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
IATA's World Cargo Symposium set to take off in Abu Dhabi
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that AirBridgeCargo Airlines will be supporting our coverage of IATA’s World ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder