News / E-air waybills will be the default, on 'feasible' tradelanes, rules IATA
The paper air waybill has been further pushed towards the history book following IATA’s decision to ...
Recommends / Pace of growth in air freight continues to slow
Both IATA and WorldACD have released their August data. As WorldACD noted: “Our story is ...
Recommends / Air freight growth slowing as demand softens
IATA has released its third-quarter report for 2018. It seems last year’s buoyant air freight ...
News / As India's air cargo market starts to fly, carriers take a fresh look at freighters
As Spicejet, an Indian low-cost carrier, begins to gear up for 737 freighter operations, India has ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
News / The fate of much-needed new Mexico City airport hangs in the air
The fate of the new airport for Mexico City is in the hands of the ...
News / Airlines get a slight lift as freight rates begin to creep up again
While data published last week showed that June’s air freight rates were depressed, it looks ...
Recommends / 60 seconds of summer with Glyn (Ronald) Hughes
It’s the silly season, and a slow news cycle (in freight, anyway), so what better ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
People / Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee
Saudia Cargo Chief Executive Officer Omar bin Talal Hariri has been selected as a member ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive