Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
News / North America’s gain was Asia’s loss last year as air freight demand softens
Just as the TAC Index showed a slight rebound in air freight rates this week, ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
Recommends / IATA: air cargo volumes lost momentum towards the end of 2018
Anecdotally, airlines reported a good end to the year, but IATA’s latest air freight analysis ...
News / Happy new year as air freight marks a decade 'in the black'
IATA claims global aviation is on course for a “decade in the black”. However, the annual pace ...
News / Logistics industry not using blockchain to its full advantage yet
2019 will be the year that the buzz around blockchain dies – but that will ...
News / Tomorrow's world looms as supply chains plug in to the Internet of Things
The push for the use of IoT solutions in logistics is gaining momentum, as operators ...
News / E-air waybills will be the default, on 'feasible' tradelanes, rules IATA
The paper air waybill has been further pushed towards the history book following IATA’s decision to ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'