People / CNS chief Lionel Van der Walt is latest IATA exec to quit
Lionel Van der Walt, the enthusiastic chief of IATA US offshoot Cargo Network Services, has ...
Recommends / Air cargo growth continues, but IATA issues a warning
So IATA’s August figures are here, and while they note that the market remains strong for ...
Recommends / Air freight demand stays strong into the second half, alongside rising yield trend
Air cargo yields have risen at their fastest annual pace since 2010, rising 7.9% in ...
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
News / New air cargo forwarder agreement finally readies for take-off
After five years of preparation, the revised framework agreement between airline and forwarder is finally ...
Recommends / IATA air cargo results add to the good news
The air cargo results keep pouring in – and if you are an airline, they are ...
Comment / Outlook for air freight, still healthy, according to IATA
The outlook for air freight is still healthy, according to IATA. It feels slightly old now, ...
Recommends / IATA AGM in Cancun: where the top dogs bite on the big stories
There is a lot coming out of IATA’s AGM in Cancun at the moment – not ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe