Comment / Outlook for air freight, still healthy, according to IATA
The outlook for air freight is still healthy, according to IATA. It feels slightly old now, ...
Recommends / IATA AGM in Cancun: where the top dogs bite on the big stories
There is a lot coming out of IATA’s AGM in Cancun at the moment – not ...
News / Carriers on a high as air freight rates climb again – a rare March increase
The numbers have risen again: air freight rates enjoyed a 4% month-on-month rise in March, ...
News / Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
Air freight rates should develop in line with the market, rather than through unsustainable price ...
Recommends / Malaysia seizes shipment of rhino horns worth $3.1m at airport
This story is easy proof that IATA’s initiative to stop the illegal trade in wildlife ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
PODCAST – Understanding IATA: cargo chiefs talk IT and supply chains
In The Loadstar’s latest podcast, two stalwarts of the air cargo industry come together to ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
Recommends / Air freight carried momentum into the new year, says IATA
Air freight enjoyed a 6.9% increase in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) in January, below the double-digit ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers