Recommends / 60 seconds of summer with Glyn (Ronald) Hughes
It’s the silly season, and a slow news cycle (in freight, anyway), so what better ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
People / Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee
Saudia Cargo Chief Executive Officer Omar bin Talal Hariri has been selected as a member ...
Recommends / Air freight volumes look to have resumed a modest uptrend
Last out of the gates to report May air freight data is IATA, which notes ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
Recommends / Online shopping boom keeps air freight profit hopes high
Global trade tensions and weakened consumer confidence is, apparently, not enough to keep the air ...
News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV