News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
News / Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
Fewer than a quarter of shippers are “very happy” with the air cargo supply chain – there ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Air freight sector confidence flying high as growth looks set to continue
Confidence among the air freight sector is at its highest in more than half a ...
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
News / Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
Forwarders are scrambling for capacity as industrial action continues to hobble uplift out of Frankfurt ...
News / Schiphol slot storm not our fault, says IATA as tension with Russia builds
IATA has hit back at implications it bears responsibility for tension between Dutch and Russian ...
Recommends / ESC argues for 70:30 rule for freighter operators at full airports
The European Shippers Council is arguing, reasonably enough, that IATA’s 80:20 rule, whereby airlines lose ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 4. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 5. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering