Recommends / Pace of growth in air freight continues to slow
Both IATA and WorldACD have released their August data. As WorldACD noted: “Our story is ...
Recommends / Air freight growth slowing as demand softens
IATA has released its third-quarter report for 2018. It seems last year’s buoyant air freight ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
News / The fate of much-needed new Mexico City airport hangs in the air
The fate of the new airport for Mexico City is in the hands of the ...
News / Airlines get a slight lift as freight rates begin to creep up again
While data published last week showed that June’s air freight rates were depressed, it looks ...
Recommends / 60 seconds of summer with Glyn (Ronald) Hughes
It’s the silly season, and a slow news cycle (in freight, anyway), so what better ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
People / Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee
Saudia Cargo Chief Executive Officer Omar bin Talal Hariri has been selected as a member ...
Recommends / Air freight volumes look to have resumed a modest uptrend
Last out of the gates to report May air freight data is IATA, which notes ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market