News / Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
Air freight rates should develop in line with the market, rather than through unsustainable price ...
Recommends / Malaysia seizes shipment of rhino horns worth $3.1m at airport
This story is easy proof that IATA’s initiative to stop the illegal trade in wildlife ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
PODCAST – Understanding IATA: cargo chiefs talk IT and supply chains
In The Loadstar’s latest podcast, two stalwarts of the air cargo industry come together to ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
Recommends / Air freight carried momentum into the new year, says IATA
Air freight enjoyed a 6.9% increase in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) in January, below the double-digit ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / IATA takes a dim view of growth predictions for air freight in 2017
IATA has warned that despite an expected acceleration in the global economy this year, there ...
News / Rising demand the engine for air freight market growth in 2016
The air freight market saw rare growth of more than 3% last year, according to figures released today. IATA’s ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers