Recommends / IBM and Maersk struggle to sign partners to shipping blockchain
In the 10 months since Maersk put its blockchain platform, TradeLens, into a joint-venture with IBM, ...
News / Blockchain set back, as cryptocurrency failures deter confused freight industry
Fear of cryptocurrencies and confusion over what blockchain really is are two key reasons holding the ...
News / Ports and forwarders sign up for Maersk/IBM blockchain platform, but not the carriers
Efforts to migrate logistics companies towards blockchain systems are increasing, with Maersk and IBM’s collaborative effort ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
News / Blockchain ePODs 'can help eliminate supply chain cashflow bottlenecks'
OpenPort wants to eliminate Asia’s US$1trn road freight black hole with its blockchain-enabled electronic proof ...
Comment / Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
Blockchain – the technology behind digital asset and payment system Bitcoin – is being mooted ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives