Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
Recommends / Global deal on aviation emissions puts EU scheme under pressure
Policymakers at the UN’s aviation body, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), yesterday reached a ...
Recommends / UN calls for step-up in security for planes and airports
The industry is tough enough as it is – so the last thing anyone in air ...
News / ICAO approves temporary ban on rechargeable lithium batteries on passenger aircraft from April
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has approved a temporary ban on the transport of rechargeable ...
Recommends / UN panel backs banning lithium-ion battery shipments on passenger planes
It’s back on the menu again. Despite last year’s vote which saw passenger planes allowed ...
News / Banning lithium batteries from aircraft bellies won't stop fake or smuggled shipments – IATA
IATA has defended its controversial decision to vote against a ban on rechargeable battery shipments ...
Recommends / Panel rejects ban on air shipments of fire-prone batteries
In what appears to be a victory for battery-maker lobbying groups over the safety of ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making