Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
Recommends / Global deal on aviation emissions puts EU scheme under pressure
Policymakers at the UN’s aviation body, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), yesterday reached a ...
Recommends / UN calls for step-up in security for planes and airports
The industry is tough enough as it is – so the last thing anyone in air ...
News / ICAO approves temporary ban on rechargeable lithium batteries on passenger aircraft from April
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has approved a temporary ban on the transport of rechargeable ...
Recommends / UN panel backs banning lithium-ion battery shipments on passenger planes
It’s back on the menu again. Despite last year’s vote which saw passenger planes allowed ...
News / Banning lithium batteries from aircraft bellies won't stop fake or smuggled shipments – IATA
IATA has defended its controversial decision to vote against a ban on rechargeable battery shipments ...
Recommends / Panel rejects ban on air shipments of fire-prone batteries
In what appears to be a victory for battery-maker lobbying groups over the safety of ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding